Each 10 ml contains:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 20 mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 8 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 2 mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 16 mg NE
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 4 mg
Folic Acid 300 µg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 10 µg
Pantothenic Acid 4 mg
Calcium Glycerophosphate 20 mg
Iron 14 mg
Zinc 10 mg
Copper 500 µg
Manganese 0.5 mg
Iodine 80 µg
Lysine 80 mg
Honey 200 mg
Malt Extract 1000 mg
Seavit Hemo food supplement is an iron supplement formulated to help in delivering the ideal amount of iron to the body while being gentle on the stomach.
Seavit Hemo Capsules combine iron with the essential blood building nutrients, folic acid and B-compels vitamins, in addition to copper and zinc which are important cofactors for iron absorption and utilization.
Seavit Hemo is useful in cases of inadequate iron dietary intake or increased physiological needs.
- Supports hemoglobin and red blood cell formation and helps prevent anemia.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Contributes to energy production.
- Supports the health of the immune system.
Seavit Hemo Syrup combines iron with 16 other nutrients to support growth in children and help in maintaining health and vitality of their bodies.
Seavit Hemo is presented as an alcohol-free formula suitable for the whole family.
Who need Seavit Hemo are growing children, adults (especially the elderly), menstruating women, pregnant women, athletes.
Children (3 - 6 years): 2.5 ml twice daily.
Children (7 - 12) years: 5 ml 1 - 2 times daily.
Adults and children over 12 years: 5 ml twice daily.
During menstruation or pregnancy: 5 ml 3 times daily.
(1 teaspoonful = approx. 5 ml).
Once opened use within 3 months.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake. In the case of an overdose, seek medical advice immediately.
- Seavit Hemo can be continued for as long as required.
- To be used with or immediately after the main meal.